1. General Information.
- The operator of the Website www.laspa.pl is“LaSpa” ul. Leśna 4, 58-350 Mieroszów, Poland
- The Website obtains information on users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- Through voluntary information entered in the forms.
- By storing cookie files (“cookies”) on the end devices.
- Through the collection of web server logs by the hosting operator Company name: serveradmin.pl S.C. Rzeszów ul. Staroniwska, Poland 73 35-101 tel/fax +48 017 8530774 NIP [Taxpayer ID No.]: 813-352-86-32 REGON [Business ID No.]: 180279264
2. Information in forms.
- The website collects information given voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties unless the user consents.
- Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to perform the service request or commercial contact.
- Data given in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular this concerns the transfer of information on the holder of a registered domain to entities being the operators of Internet domains (above all the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), services handling payments or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this extent.
3. Information on cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of a User of the Website and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and gaining access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows them to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining the User profile in order to show him/her customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this matter can be found in the help section or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. To this end, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server Logs.
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client station – identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), if the user accessed the Website via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
- The above data is not used for the sole purpose of server administration.
5. Provision of data.
- Data shall only be made available to external parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is disclosed only with the consent of this person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Management of cookies – how to give and withdraw consent?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security and maintenance of user preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, make it impossible to use the websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: